Wednesday 29 July 2015

Transfer 14 week 2

If we don't try we are just Latter Day sinners.
If we don't persevere we are just Latter Day Quitters
If we don't allow others to try we are just Latter Day Hypocrites.

My favorite quote from the conference! I loved this last week session! I do not have much time. I loved conference I was able to receive so much good tips and revelation. All my questions were answered. I am so grateful for the Spirit that I felt. We had one old pi that showed up to Conference. His name is Junior! He is sooo sweet. We taught him right after and he was accepting everything! He is solid! I am so excited to see him progress! He will be at church next Sunday! Elder Bowman has left to go home and get his knee fixed up. I am now with Elder Johnson! YAY another comp! That is comp number 15! I will write more next week. I love you all and hope you have an awesome week! You are all amazing! Listen to conference if you missed it loves! 

Love, 
Elder Sopal!

No comments:

Post a Comment