Saturday 17 January 2015

Dec 15

Hey Everybody!
Hope all is well this wonderful Christmas season. Life is going great and I am doing good. It is a busy time of year and today was a busy and long day! We went to Toronto today with one of my besties in the mission for the last time as he is going home. Today was a bitter sweet day. It is so weird I remember when he only had like a year to 8 months left where I am today and i had just barely come out haha now the tables really turned. Now my 1st district is dead (the missionary word for being finished your mission) haha along with the others. We went to the downtown China town and shopped around. We also just had some fun joking around and sharing some good laughs. I apologize for my weekly emails this transfer they have been horrible. I will try to do a better one next week. For now this week something awesome that happened is that we have 5 new invs! yay! Tell you more about them next week! I love you all this work is amazing! bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment