Monday 26 May 2014

Transfer 6 Week 3

Elder Joe on Skype

Talking to Elder Joe on Mother's Day

Hey Everyone!!!

Well this past week was Mother's day! Happy Mother's day to all! So I must say to all go and check out the hall mark video called "The World's toughest job." and than also go onto mormon.org or check out this http://motherhood.mormon.org/. These are so awesome videos about Mother's Day. I am so grateful for my Mother she is the reason I am here! She has taught me all that I know. She raised me in the Gospel and helped me to grow mine own testimony. She taught me how to cook, clean, do laundry, manage time, to study, to learn. I owe my Mom everything as she brought me into this life. She has shown me love and support for me in all I do. She has taught me valuable lessons about life that could not be learned but by experiencing them. She has been there for me through the hard times and the best of times. She has celebrated my successes with me and comforted me when I just fell short. She never gave me the answers I wanted but helped me find them out for myself. I love my Mom! Thank you for all you have done! I cannot put into words how much I Love you and appreciate you! I invite you all to remember your Mom's and continue to make them feel loved and special and do everything you can for them! 

Well this week was pretty good! We had an exchange and I went with Elder Cowley and well I probably had a little too much fun. We talked too a tons of people and went tracting in some crazy ghetto areas! We also went out to Fort Erie and he peered out over the horizon to gaze upon buffalo! He felt closer to his home haha. So we had some fun tracting and contacting experiences and took the long way back to Niagara as we drove along the lake Erie down to the Falls. We also were being pretty silly in the evening and played rock paper scissors and shoot eachother with nerf darts! haha. 

This week we finally saw the fire works! It is awesome Elder Lowry and I sit on our porch and just have some nice drinks and watch them! We have the perfect view of it! 

Well not to much to say! But Janus will be getting baptized this Sunday! And we will be having a wedding too! 

Anyways sorry for sooo little! I love you! talk to you later!!! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment