* we bus or walk everywhere!!!!!
* the mission pays for our bus fares
* for groceries/ pdays we do get a ride with the other elders
* Walmart is the usual “depends on” where we go but pretty much walmart haha
* ward size is about 130 active/ 575 in active
* the other set of missionaries moved out on saturday the 12th
* some pizza stores that are also here are Little Ceasar, and Dominos
* I don’t need anything, just my winter coat, money for winter boots and that is about it! haha
*Yes we did have thanksgiving dinner at a members’ house! Haha
Q: Since there are so many less-actives , do you spend time visiting them?
A:Yea we visit a lot of less active members but we love them and rebuke them all at the same time! For all those who are less active members or thinking about leaving the church and you would like to lay down the law upon them share with them this scripture alma 24:29-30.
Q:how often do you go the mission home or does someone bring down the snail mail to you?
A: Depends on when Zone conference, training, or skills and interviews is.
Q: Please let us know if there is anything we can send, or do for you. Would a conference ensign be a good thing to send? Or do you get it from the mission home?
A: Nah there isn’t too much you can buy me haha. Nah we get all the ensigns and jazz!