Sunday 4 October 2015

Final Letter From the Mission Field

Hey everybody my time has come sadly. I do not wish to go nor am I truly happy bout it. But do not email this email anymore. As I will be returning home this week. I love you all and look forward to seeing you! This week was amazing and this transfer was a great transfer to finish off the mission. I have learned so much as a missionary and come to love and want to live the gospel so much more in my life. I know the joy and happiness that lasts only comes from the gospel and knowledge of being with our families forever. It amazes me this week as I look back and see what I have learned. My faith in Christ has strengthened so much and I know that He rose on the third day. Christ lives and God does too. They love us and know us personally. What life throws at us we can use principles of reading and praying daily to cope and deal with challenges. The time of this life is to prepare to meet God. Through our faith we can be able to overcome any challenges we face. I love families so much. I am so excited for the day when I can have my own family. I am so excited to one day enter the Temple and be sealed for time and all eternity. That is my greatest wish to be with my loved ones forever which is only possible through the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I have felt the love that comes. I realized this week that the love I have for these people is so real. I truly do love the people in the Canada Toronto mission. I have spent the last 24 months serving them, ministering to them, and teaching them to help them in anyway I can. I will never forget these experiences nor forsake them. I could not imagine what my life would be like if I did not serve my God for two years. I have grown so much and been able to come to understand more of life. Coming back to reality will be scary. It will be hard not always having the missionary Spirit with me. Being able to go contacting or tracting haha. To go to amazing members homes to share a delight meal with them. But there will be much to be enjoyed eventually and within time. I will see you all within the next week. I love you and wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment